Katherine O to add higher res files

 

Finance & Accountability to You

ERDO is a registered Canadian charity BN: 87591 2701 RR0001, and issues receipts for income tax purposes for each gift received over $20.  For convenience and lowering administration costs, ERDO issues monthly donors one annual receipt in February of the following calendar year.

We are pleased to report to all of our supporters that we have ensured again that our child sponsorship program, ChildCARE Plus, has delivered 84 cents of each dollar given to the care of the child. 

Our annual report takes into account all programs of ERDO: child sponsorship, crisis response, food relief & security and community development.  The combination of all these activities in 2016 resulted in 87% reaching overseas programs, with the remaining 13% of funds covering support services and resource development.

Support services include things like opening and processing donations, child/sponsor correspondence, preparing responses to inquiry letters from sponsors and donors and other program management.  Resource development takes into account things like hosting our website, advertising, and producing e-newsletters, brochures and direct mail to inspire new people to give.

In compliance with Canadian law, Emergency Relief & Development Overseas (ERDO) annually files detailed financial information with the Canada Revenue Agency.  All of the financial data filed for ERDO and other Canadian charities is available on the Canada Revenue Agency website by clicking here - http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca and looking for information about “Charities & Giving”.  You can then search and compare ERDO’s fiscal reporting, and other charities you support.

Detailed financial information is at the bottom of this page.

Our Board of Directors is presented with ERDO’s proposed annual budget for approval, and holds senior staff accountable to the budget throughout regular meetings during each quarter.

Our commitment to you is that as much of each dollar reaches children and families in need to “do good”.

Detailed Annual Audited Statements and Reports
Name Owner Date  
2015 Annual Report   Carol Froom 29/04/2016 9:57:57 AM    
Read our newest annual report to see how your support of ERDO transforms lives. To request a printed copy, please contact info@erdo.ca

2015 Detailed Audited Financial Statements   Carol Froom 21/03/2016 11:59:43 AM    
ERDO's detailed financial report for 2015 audited by the firm, rlb LLB.

2014 Detailed Audited Financial Report   Carol Froom 29/06/2015 2:06:21 PM    
ERDO's detailed and audited financial report for the year 2014. Prepared by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).

2014 Annual Report   Carol Froom 01/05/2015 11:18:54 AM    
This annual report prints off on 8.5 x 11" sheets for your convenience. If you would like printed copies, please contact us at info@erdo.ca

2013 Annual Report   Carol Froom 23/04/2014 10:40:13 AM    
Please read this report for highlights of ERDO's 2013 work, and a condensed financial report. If you'd like to print it for a Missions meeting, please note it was designed for 11 x 17" paper.

2013 Detailed Audited Financial Statement   Carol Froom 23/04/2014 10:25:32 AM    
For detailed information on ERDO's fiscal management, please read these detailed statements audited by PWC and approved by our Board.

2012 Audited Financial Statement   Carol Froom 26/04/2013 9:17:00 AM    
Read the detailed financial report on ERDO's 2012 activities in this audited financial statement prepared by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

2012 ERDO Annual Report   Carol Froom 28/03/2013 12:19:41 PM    
ERDO's 2012 report on activities and condensed financial statement

2011 Audited Financial Statement   Liesl Tozer 07/02/2013 9:58:59 AM    
ERDO's report on programs and finances for 2011

2011 Annual Report   Carol Froom 17/04/2012 8:50:10 PM    
Our condensed financial report, with highlights of our work from 2011.
 
List has 12 documents on 2 pages < 1 2 >

©   ERDO (Emergency Relief & Development Overseas)  |  Canadian Charitable Registration #87591 2701 RR0001

ERDO is the humanitarian agency of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada

 MasterCard and VISA Acceptance Logos MasterCard and VISA are accepted on this site.